The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. They can, however, issue a visa support letter to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
For visa support letters, refer all requests to the ACM Office of SIG Services with the email email@example.com. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport.
- Your current postal mailing address.
- The name of the conference you are registering for. Accepted authors may request a visa support letter prior to registering for the conference, but other attendees must register before requesting a letter.
- Your registration confirmation number.
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”.
- Authors may indicate their paper (or poster) title.
ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.